Lee Riddle, Realtor
Real estate was always an interest of Lee’s, and he always had a curiosity to learn more about the business. After many years in sales and engineering, he decided to take the leap and begin his career in real estate. He has been a resident of the Evansville area since 2003, so he knows the area and neighborhoods well and is ready to help you find the perfect place to call home.
Lee’s background is in engineering, everything from engineering sales, to hands-on mechanical engineering service and technical service. He knows how to use his sales background to negotiate the best deals for you and maintain top-notch professionalism and efficiency.
REAL ESTATE ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Class of 2019, Indiana Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy
- 2018 Performance Award Winner
- 2018 Executive Club Producer
- 2017 Rookie Of The Year
- 2017 Executive Club, 1st & 4th Quarter
- Buffini & Company Peak Producers Graduate
- Tucker Fast Track Training Graduate
- United Way of Southwestern Indiana Board Member
- United Way's Young Leaders United Steering Committee Co-Chair
- United Way Financial Review Panel Volunteer
- Leadership Evansville, Alumnus
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - University of Evansville
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Highway Machine Company (HMC Gears, Inc.) Sales Engineer
- Conduct duties of a sales engineer in communication with customers on large gearing.
- Working in a partnership with engineering and estimating personnel.
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers in working with a global customer base.
- Conducting on-site customer visits to gather information for quotes.
JOY GLOBAL, Mt. Vernon, IL, Field Service Engineer II
- Provided customer service in on-site engineering & technical support to resolve issues.
- Performed Life Cycle Management (LCM) duties for Patriot Coal.
- Lead on-site training, support, and coverage for the initial release of the FB2.0 operating system.
- Assisted customers in the planning of machine maintenance and rebuild schedules.
- Conducted international customer visits on-site to analyze U.S. machine practices.
- Traveled to manufacturing facilities to attend machine builds and customer inspections.
TRI-STATE MOTORSPORTS/KIMMEL RACING, Clarksville, IN, Engineer/Crew Member
- Analyzed and collected coil-bound spring data
- Served as a front suspension/general mechanic and fabricator at shop/track, assisted in pre-race setups/tolerances, checklists, and car weight balances
- Worked as a team in winning championships - a ten-time ARCA REMAX Series Champion.
- Developed lasting relationships in an intense, fast-paced work environment.
With his strong attention to detail and unmatched work ethic, you will undoubtedly have an enjoyable and successful real estate experience with Lee. He is ready to go to work for you and help you navigate your next real estate transaction. Talk to Lee Riddle at 812.483.5367